Facebook has increased investment in its suite of business tools, including a new hosting service that is likely to attract small and medium-sized businesses. Details about this service are currently pretty scarce. The social networking giant is working hard with its partners to offer hosting in the coming months.
A post on the Facebook blog says: “Businesses have a variety of technology needs, and the companies they work with want to choose to host and manage customer communications, especially as remote work increases.
Therefore, in the coming months, we plan to expand our partnerships with business solution providers with whom we have worked for the past two years. We will also introduce a new option for businesses to manage their WhatsApp messages through hosting services Facebook plans to offer. "
Facebook is working to increase its attractiveness to business customers, especially through WhatsApp for Business. It recently announced a way for individuals to shop directly through WhatsApp conversations, while also making it easier for retailers to integrate it into existing e-commerce approaches.
In a statement made on a technology site; Facebook announced that the new hosting service will be offered to businesses free of charge, which will remove the financial burden for companies that want to use the WhatsApp Business API. Facebook's experience of running online infrastructure in combination with its vast collection of data centers means it will be an attractive option for companies looking for a new hosting provider.
Facebook has also confirmed that it will offer a service for businesses that allows them to manage their WhatsApp messages directly through their hosting service. This service will make it much easier for small and medium-sized organizations to connect with their customers through this medium to manage their communications.
Meanwhile, while waiting for more details on Facebook's new hosting platform, other website builders are not wondering how threatening this new service is. We do not know if social media software would prefer Facebook's hosting service. However, we can say that the company has made an assertive entrance in this regard.
Next month, Instagram's direct messaging app Direct will be terminated by Instagram. Direct Messaging is also known as DM.
The social media site will end its support for the direct messaging application. The messages in the application will not be lost but will be moved into the Instagram application.
Matt Navara, who is doing research on the social media industry, said that on a Twitter share, users will now encounter a warning message when they enter the application. It also appeared here that the Direct Messaging application will be removed next month.
This application of Instagram was not very successful when it came to the popularity of the social media platform and did not see much demand. However, no explanation was given as to why the application was removed. Apparently, this application will also follow Facebook Messenger.
In December 2017, Direct application opened to users in Chile, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Turkey and Uruguay. The app was then planned to spread worldwide.
The application was similar to Snapchat during the first period. Instagram officials said that for four years the messaging feature, which is part of the platform, can be used more efficiently if it is its own application.
No comment from Instagram until now.
Today, almost every company has a Facebook page for their product or brand. We have created this article for our followers who have already created a corporate Facebook page but are not sure how to improve it. We will try to provide information on how to use Facebook pages better and more efficiently. We will share with you tips to optimize the pages. By following these tips, your Facebook page will be visited by more visitors. This will also be an opportunity to attract more visitors and customers to your website that are actually linked with your Facebook page. Let's start:
1) Add a profile image that accurately reflects your brand. This is your logo. This picture is probably the most important because it will be displayed on Facebook search results and all your posts. When someone shares your posts on their timeline, this is the image that appears next to the picture. Make sure that the image has a square frame of 180 pixels.
2) Add an impressive cover photo of your company or brand. You never get a second chance to get a great first impression. Your cover photo is your chance. It is the largest image on your page, and we recommend that you use an impressive image of 820 x 312 pixels.
3) Enter your page information exactly. Use the description section to identify information about the company or brand and what you are doing. 255 characters are the maximum number allowed. You must enter your contact information in full. It is important to specify the phone number, website, e-mail and address information in this section. Log in to your company working hours and products here.
4) The right business category is important. Be sure to select the correct business category when creating a business page.
5) Optimize the page URL. The first time you create an enterprise business page, a random URL will automatically be generated for your Facebook page, which is not very useful. If you want to advertise your page and need a customer-friendly page URL, this auto-generated URL is not practical. To replace this URL with a more user-friendly URL; You can use the "Create Page Username" window that appears when you click the edit user name in About section of your page. By entering your brand or product name in the username section (for example, "trustRestaurant" for a brand name "Trust Restaurant"), your page will now have a much more useful access link. We also want to emphasize a point here. You'll need at least 25 likes to be able to modify this URL. Be careful when doing this URL modification because you can do it only once.
6) Give confidence. Based on the reviews, everyone makes conscious choices. People check your online reputation before decide to work with you. It is important to build reliability. This is possible with regular sharings. Using a social media management software, you could easily share posts on your page and keep your facebook page active.
7) Check your page performance. Of course you should also check the performance after optimizing your facebook page. This process is very easy to do. Click on statistics in the top menu; this will allow you to access any data that will help you understand what is going on. Click on the Page Quality link at the top of your page to measure your page quality. This page shows you information about whether your page violates facebook rules.
All of this may seem like a lot of work, but believe that by starting to implement these steps one by one, it is up to you to see that your visitors are always more than they ever are.
You can try Postanom right now!
It is free for a period of time!
Postanom works as a cloud service and has a responsive design as a website interface.
Without any configuration; Postanom works easily through mobile phones, tablets, notebooks and PCs.
Only one web browser is enough to work with Postanom.
With Postanom, all your social media shares are stored and backed up in the cloud.
Your messages, links, images, and videos are permanently saved.
You can search, find and reuse your social media posts via "Post List".
With Postanom, you will be using social media platforms regularly and planned.
By increasing your brand and product awareness, you can enlarge the new customer potential.
With Postanom you strengthen your brand value.
By regularly and continuously sharing with Postanom, you get high ranking on search engines.
In this way, your website visitors will be expanded and your potential customer network will be enlarged.
Postanom increases your sales.
When you use Postanom regularly, you increase the number of potential customers in all social networks.
With regular and planned sharing, you will maintain your online marketing strategy correctly.